Pollution Control Consultancy and Design (PCCD) provides a comprehensive range of professional services in noise and vibration measurement, assessment and engineering control in Sydney and Australia wide.
Our Environment and Industrial services are of the highest professional standard, while our prices are competitive.
All our projects (both large and small) are managed or closely supervised by our Principal Consultant, who endorses all our formal reports.
We prepare assessments/reports for New South Wales (Sydney) and Australia wide.:
- Land and Environment Court;
- Local Courts;
- Environment Protection Authority (EPA);
- Department of Planning and Infrastructure;
- Division of Resources and Energy (a part of NSW Trade & Investment, formerly: Department of Mineral Resources);
- Local Councils;
- Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (OLGR) [formerly: Liquor Administration Board (LAB)];
- Workers Compensation Commission (formerly: Compensation Court of New South Wales)
Our most popular Environmental services are:
- Sydney Environmental Noise measurement;
- Sydney Occupational Noise measurement;
- Occupational Noise assessment and engineering control;
- Sydney Noise control in buildings including measurement, assessment and control of road traffic noise,
aircraft noise and noise from building services;
- Negotiations with and making submissions to government authorities [e.g. EPA, local councils, WorkCover,
OLGR (formerly LAB).
Our most advanced, rarely available services:
measurements of Sound Intensity
Our most convenient services:
comprehensive management of EPA Environment Protection Licences
Innovative Solutions -
our unique services that may resolve your various technical problems.
Noise Consultants Sydney Australia
Noise consultants in Sydney, but our Environmental Noise, Industrial Noise, Occupational Noise, Aircraft Noise and Road Traffic Noise measurements services cover all of Australia.
Below are links to all our services:
Modeling of Dispersion of Noise (Noise Prediction)
Personal Hearing Protectors (PHP)
Noise in Buildings
Noise in Apartments
Sound Insulation of Walls and Floors
Railway Noise and Vibration
Noise and Vibration on Construction Sites
Road Traffic Noise
Child Care Centres
Noise from Clubs, Hotels, Pubs and Restaurants
Open Air Concerts
Building and Ground Vibration
Monitoring of Condition of Machines by Measurements of Vibration
Management of EPA Licences
Environment Management Plans (EMP)
Pollution Reduction Programs (PRP)