Consultancy and Design
We adhere to the old, good, simple
and quite often forgotten business philosophy that the most effective form of advertising is to satisfy our clients.
We not only pinpoint,
we also effectively resolve
Principal Consultant of Pollution Control Consultancy and Design provides:
Expert Witness services for New South Wales Land and Environment Court and Local Courts;
Peer-reviews of acoustical and environmental reports;
Assessments of strength of evidence of environment pollution incidents;
Explanation of complex technical documentation and reports in layman language;
Interpretation of technical requirements of New South Wales environment protection legislation;
Our very successful track record of these services is due to the:
unique, comprehensive industrial, research
and design, statutory and consulting experience
best available equipment that we use for our measurements; and
ability to explain difficult technical concepts in simple terms.
- Land and Environment Court;
- Local Courts,
- Environment Protection Authority [EPA, now incorporated in the Office of Environment and Heritage (OEH)];
- Department of Planning and Infrastructure;
- Division of Resources and Energy (a part of NSW Trade & Investment, formerly: Department of Mineral Resources);
- Local Councils;
- Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (OLGR) [formerly: Liquor Administration Board (LAB)];
- Workers Compensation Commission (formerly: Compensation Court of New South Wales).
measurement, assessment and control
1. solid academic background combined with
comprehensive practical experience; and
2. strong professional ethics.